Beardie Milestones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on October 2nd we got a tiny Two month old Beardie and decided to name him Rocket. He was 8" and 27 grams when we first got him.

Since then he is now four months old and 10" and 42 grams, He has taken our hearts and I just love the little dude so much.

and Here are some of his first Beardie milestones:
View media item 60801 First weighing.

View media item 60735 Fist beard puffing.

View media item 60439View media item 60622 First time outside.

View media item 60860 and First bath.

Hopefully he will grow up to a nice strong dragon, This little guy is the prince of the house and he knows it. ? View media item 60635 "Why yes I am the king."

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thank you! He Is such a wonderful lizard. :love5:

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
He's so cute!! I can't wait to see him hit 200 grams and be all fat and have a nice normal chunkiness in his belly :p

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Xanelic":cspl349b said:
He's so cute!! I can't wait to see him hit 200 grams and be all fat and have a nice normal chunkiness in his belly :p
I agree, the little dude is adorable! I Also can't wait to see him hit triple digits in grams. He already is a little chunky monkey lol.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Blackenedsabbath":1jyo8cc1 said:
He's so photogenic! Those pictures of him outside are adorable.
Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom