Seraphine discovers the television

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Seraphine discovers the television

Postby inflaguration » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:51 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
So, Seraphine was asleep in my hand when the low brass on the movie soundtrack started playing. She immediately looked up, moved to my leg, and raised her head at the television. She was glued to the movement on the television. Who knows, maybe she is a fan of Tim Burton films. Here's to hoping...[Click image to enlarge]
inflaguration
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Seraphine discovers the television

Postby claudiusx » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Haha that's a cute little story! Seraphina seems to really be settling in huh? :)

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
claudiusx

Re: Seraphine discovers the television

Postby inflaguration » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:29 pm

claudiusx wrote:Haha that's a cute little story! Seraphina seems to really be settling in huh? :)

-Brandon

Much faster than expected. We were expecting her to be shy for a couple days but her appetite has not slowed down and she responds nicely when we put our hands in her enclosure. We did switch her from crickets to dubia roaches. Thanks to this forum and other sources, they seem to be the better choice. Seraphine appears to like them more too.
inflaguration
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales