Does Anyone Else Cuddle their Beardie to Sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, cute story. I have a little juvenile beardie that is currently 6-7 inches long. Since I first purchased Ryuk he/she has been a very cuddly little dragon. At night, I noticed Ryuk becoming restless in his/her tank and anxious whenever the light was shut off. One night, I made the decision to calm Ryuk down. I wrapped him/her in a pillow case and cuddled Ryuk to sleep. I now have a spoiled beardie who will not go to sleep without our night time ritual and I couldn't be happier about it! Ryuk will get very excited when I go to wrap him/her for bedtime. Ryuk immediately jumps on my hand when I put it in the enclosure and climbs up my arm to nuzzle in my neck and we go get his/her blanket (Pillow case) Then, a few signature beardie wiggles later, Ryuk is comfortably nuzzled into the blanket and drifting to sleep. Before I sleep I just lay him in his viv with the blanket. Second best thing to cuddling him/her to sleep? Waking him/her up in the mornings with little head pats and "I love you"'s!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
EVERY DAY.... Peppa LOVES it …. in fact she demands it and lets us know in no uncertain terms if she's not had enough .

All my beardies (even Toothless) have loved their daddy snuggles.

So do the two old BTs .

Lucky and Wriggles loved snuggles too. Fluffy is getting there too.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
It's a ritual at my house. An hour before his bedtime, we take Otto out and my wife holds him first. He will sometimes fall asleep on her, but it's a lot more likely that he'll take off across the couch, climb onto my midsection and stare at me until I make a tent out of his favorite green blanket. He'll then snuggle under that & against my hand (or under my chin) and fall asleep. I just keep my hand over him to keep him warm until I'm done watching tv and then take the limp little fella back to his cage. I just love the fact that he trusts me enough to do that & I've made it a game to try to set him back in his cage without him waking up.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
I cuddle my little Tampico almost every day to sleep. I've spoiled her so much, I've even gotten her, her own little bed to stay in after she's already fallen asleep on me. She's just absolutely my precious little girl.
101206-5056222561.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom