Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized some of you liked my story, and I want to write another one. But, writer's block got the best of me. I have been reading :study: for some inspiration, but it just doesn't seem to show up. So, I was wondering if you could give me some ideas of what you might want to read about? :dontknow: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :dontknow:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Awe, come on Eva, you can do it!!! What would Peaches do?

Yes folks this is my youngest granddaughter Eva!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
ScaryDemonDragon":8f17xhfi said:
Knowing her, she would most likely quit, and then go lick everything until she has the tastes down pat.
???

ScaryDemonDragon

Original Poster
Lol! I still am not quite sure what to do. :lol: I am stuck between two ideas; A scary tale of a dragon rescuing a dragon princess from the hands of evil hoomans, or a hooman that gets stuck in the cave of a dragon and shortly after gets turned into supper.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
ScaryDemonDragon":l1zs8g8d said:
Lol! I still am not quite sure what to do. :lol: I am stuck between two ideas; A scary tale of a dragon rescuing a dragon princess from the hands of evil hoomans, or a hooman that gets stuck in the cave of a dragon and shortly after gets turned into supper.
I would go with option #1 :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom