Beardie kisses :’)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was holding my little beardie and singing “I love you” to her and giving her ‘kisses’ (not actual kisses I just really gently tap her with my nose and make a kissing noise, she doesn’t seem to mind but if she’s not in the mood for it she wiggles away and I obviously stop) for a bit then after a while I stopped and asked her “Who do I love?” And she turned around and licked my nose!! I know it was just a coincidence I guess but she ran up to my neck after and snuggled up and it was just the cutest thing!!

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
adriana48r":3iswyl50 said:
I was holding my little beardie and singing “I love you” to her and giving her ‘kisses’ (not actual kisses I just really gently tap her with my nose and make a kissing noise, she doesn’t seem to mind but if she’s not in the mood for it she wiggles away and I obviously stop) for a bit then after a while I stopped and asked her “Who do I love?” And she turned around and licked my nose!! I know it was just a coincidence I guess but she ran up to my neck after and snuggled up and it was just the cutest thing!!

That's adorable!
My boy licks out of affection lol
I give him actual kisses on his back, beard, stomach, and top of his head and he doesn't mind. I'm not worried about salmonella since 1) he's not from the wild 2) I've had it and its not that bad. Just a somewhat worse flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom