The Great Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok children. Settle down on the couch with your scary fire-breathing dragon, and read this aloud to make them aware of their great ancestors. :study: :study:

Once upon a time, there was a prince. The prince's name was Prince Dubia, and he was coming upon the throne in three days. He was a happy dubia, and lived among many happy dubia roaches. Some worked alongside him, and they were all a big family. After the arriving day, everyone grieved over the loss of the king. But the arrival of a new king will bring new nations together, to fight among eachother. On the day of the crowning, it was like a normal day. He got up to get breakfast, dressed himself, and went out for his big day. He continued on down the corridor to the throne room, in which he would be crowned. He sat, trying to fit it like he would the crown. He grew more eager every moment, until it was time. The eagerness was overwhelming now, and he couldn't wait any longer. The servant had stepped up to him, and said a few words of peace. Before placing the crown on his head, he had the palace people say a prayer for his father. They presumed, and the crowd stared up at their new king; crown and all. Until, A SCARY DRAGON SWOOPED INTO THE PALACE, BUSTED THE WALL DOWN, AND ATE THE KING WHOLE!! With a loud burp, the dragon spat out the crown, put it on top of his head, and pronounced himself king. To that day there has never been happiness in Dubia Kingdom.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awesome story. I read this to one of my dragons and he started licking his mouth. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom