Spider -I mean beardie- man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was using my lightbox to trace a piece of artwork for school and I heard a THUMP from Ozzi's tank. I glanced up, expecting him to be hanging out on his rock or running around. But I couldn't see him.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
I walked over and looked around. In the hide? Nope. Camouflaged on his log? No, not there. Under the hammock? Huh, where could he poooooossibly be? Well, I stood up and next to the light, hanging onto the screen, upside down, was Ozzi. Yeah, he was just chilling on the screen top of his tank.
So anyways that's the fun part of the story but I took him down and brought him to the bathroom so he could run around without me freaking out. I dripped some warm water on him because he's shedding AGAIN and let him look out the window, which he absolutely loved (I think, judging by the way he wouldn't let me take him away from it). And I felt proud of myself because he was okay with sitting on my arm so I wanted to share this weird story.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They do that sometimes. Sounds like he's a curious little guy. I'm glad you gave him some time out of the tank to roam around. They tend to love looking out the window too =)

YesIJustGotADragon

Original Poster
Yeah I think he's getting more used to me picking him up and holding him, although I normally bribe him onto my hand while he's in the tank with a cricket or mustard greens (he'll do ANYTHING for mustard greens, it's really weird)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom