Tampico Shopping with Mom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All:

I am new to this site and wanted to share a couple of recent shots of my baby, Tampico. She's just about 9 months old and is an Orange Leatherback beardie. I recently took her on my shopping trip to the mall because I was stopping at the pet store on the way home to get her some food and thought, "Why the heck not?" I have a very big purse, FYI. No one noticed her and it was awesome. She was all snuggled and cute inside. I've posted a few pics of my purse lizard and a couple of everyday pics of her as well. She's the best and couldn't have asked for a better baby

101206-5761021571.jpg

:love10:

That is so adorable! In the pictures she looked quite dignified in your purse :lol: Not surprised nobody noticed. Not too many people are watching for bearded dragons sticking out of purses! And such a relaxed little girl. She seems to have enjoyed the adventure. Pretty much reason #1 why I'd like a beardie is walk around with it into pet stores on my shoulder and wait for the reaction.
Thanks for sharing!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Good thing she's very calm and laid back …. If you'd tried that with my Toothless he would be out the purse in no time and into all sorts of adventures and mischief at the same age.

Probably not a good idea …. just too many dangers in that kind of setting to take your pet dragon shopping, I don't think she'd have enjoyed it much.... bearded dragons are not puppy dogs.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":3kyfcs0a said:
Good thing she's very calm and laid back …. If you'd tried that with my Toothless he would be out the purse in no time and into all sorts of adventures and mischief at the same age.

Probably not a good idea …. just too many dangers in that kind of setting to take your pet dragon shopping, I don't think she'd have enjoyed it much.... bearded dragons are not puppy dogs.

She is very calm and very laid back. Thank you for your concern, but I do understand she is not a puppy dog. I can get a sense if she's not feeling it, but she was good just snuggled in my purse. We were in the store for no longer than 10 minutes, not hours. First time I've done it, so I'm just feeling out what she does or does not like, and she didn't seem to have an issue with laying in my purse.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
BeardieLover555":17l8l4pr said:
That is so adorable! In the pictures she looked quite dignified in your purse :lol: Not surprised nobody noticed. Not too many people are watching for bearded dragons sticking out of purses! And such a relaxed little girl. She seems to have enjoyed the adventure. Pretty much reason #1 why I'd like a beardie is walk around with it into pet stores on my shoulder and wait for the reaction.
Thanks for sharing!

She is great. Most people are startled by her on my shoulder when I take her into the pet store, but then they quickly are all giddy and happy and start asking tons of questions about her. Whenever I take her to sit out front at the coffee shop, everyone comes up and is just in awe of her. Multiple people have taken pictures and a couple ask to pet her. She's very social and just soaks in all the lovies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom