3) Have a sense of humour
4) Let the good times roll
5) No picking on each other or picking on beardies

:blob5: :blob5: :shock: :blob5: :blob5:

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Peach":3ddft4lt said:
In that pic Bleu reminded me of an Elizabethan with one of those big white ruffs :)

Regarding color, they come in all sorts of colors. Bleu's parents were both orange and he's a Dunner, which is why he looks sandpaper-y (and feels it). At the expo, I saw brown, orange, tan, grey, yellow, and one huge one that was completely white. I don't often see those in Jimmia's color and I really like the grey.

thank you but is it something they eat that change the colour? because JIMMIA is grey and she's only shedded 3 times since had her in nearly 7 months :) and wow, that be awesome to have a albino one :) I remember when I was in Fiji, they had green crested lizards like beardies :)

I don't think it is something they eat, but most of the beardies come with a color mix in the genes. I think that JIMMIA's color is there because the mother and father were different colors. But either way, grey is beautiful, and you should take pride that JIMMIA is grey. Remember, all beardies are unique in their own ways, and very precious. :)

AWWWW! That's so cute! Sorry I haven't been active lately, I've just been busy with homework and test-stress. I hope all of you had a great New Years Eve with your beardies!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Aww amazing pic, He's getting so big!!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":2zyde6nj said:
Aww amazing pic, He's getting so big!!

he certainly is, he's smashing down his salads and loves his super worms :) can he have any fresh/ frozen berries? I know he liked some of the strawberry I gave him the other day :)
98861-2816024982.jpg
98861-4293060289.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Yes, they can have blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, and strawberries. My dragons love all of those berries and it can be rather good for them. :)

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
JIMMIA is such a cutie and his toys are fantastic. Count me in as a JIMMIA fan!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3f03pvqz said:
Think that's my favorite pic of Jimmia!

-Brandon

yeah it’s pretty decent, he probably watches me to much because that’s how I usually sit on the chair like that haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom