Nothing But Treble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bearded dragon (first one ever) on May 1. So he has only been in my home for ten days and he has already wiggled his way right into it.

Every morning before I shower I feed him hia crickets. From there it is coffee and I replace old veggies and water while also feeding my cat. Usually before work he gets some cuddle time.

The real fun is when I get home. This little critter has decided he won't sleep unless I tuck him in and give him some before bed cuddles.

7DgFc.jpg

Evening cuddles with some pets.

Aureux

Original Poster
Yeah he is a quirky little thing. Tonight he decided to turn my hair into a nest and curl up in the juncture of my neck. Just sad I'm gonna have to move him soon.

fcooper

Hatchling Member
I get my beardie out at night and watch tele with him, he will fall asleep on me and when i go to bed he goes back in his viv, i don't do it every night so he doesn't expect it as it were

branjie

This is adorable. I have a beardie (Gilbert) who is around the same age, and basically looks the same. He likes to be held before bed time, but becomes startled when I put him back in his viv. I have to sort out some sort of beardie buritto situation so I can gently ease him into bed. Great to hear you are enjoying your beardie so much too.

fcooper

Hatchling Member
I sleep with mine every night. Usually he will just sleep under the pillows I have placed for him, but sometimes he likes to cuddle, which I don't like because he is to prickly. Every night in his cage he keeps from falling asleep and waits for me to come get him....he just follows me with his eyes knowing it's about that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom