The Beardie and the Beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ranger has decided ever since dandelion has become scarce that he does not want to eat anything. I have put some cabbage in there I put turnip greens in there I put mustard greens in there and he is just absolutely refusing. He's also trying to escape the containment unit by attempting to climb the walls. My parents say I should get some more Super worms and put them in his bowl but for the past 3 months I have refused to get him anymore. They end up escaping the bowl or just dying. Well today I am preparing to go on an overnight camping trip and I was shredding cabbage to feed him because he will eat cabbage when he's seriously hungry. And I came across a discovery. Which only validates my reason for no longer buying this Dragon anymore worms. He was sitting on his Sun Rock basking in his lamp and from out underneath his arm comes a superworm beetle. So I picked it up and I went to hand feed it to him he took one lick of it and shuttered away. I quickly realized that Ranger has made friends with this beetle. He will not eat him. He allows this beetle to nibble at his claws as if it's a nail tech. So I decided to leave it alone. A little while later I went in to go and check on the Cabbage eating progress and he was dipping his hand into the water dish and giving it to the beetle. I don't know what I saw but that's what I saw. This is as weird as cats and birds getting along, foxes and Hounds, cats and dogs, here we have the beardie and the beetle. Before I left the house today I decided to take one more looking at this Odd Couple and he was back on his Rock and the beetle was sitting on his back foot cleaning his toenails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom