Finally got my 6-7 month old bd to like me after 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i baught jasper about 3 months ago. Ive always wanted one but we seen one at the pet shop and my wife and kid decided we should get one. Hes gotten quite abit bigger now.
97586-6201117206.jpg

For the longest time he would run away from me. Expect of course when i was feeding him. But after 3 months of holding him everyday after work for 10mins handfeeding twice a day and giving him time to roam out of his viv hes seemed to calm down alot. He used to scratch on the glass wich got worse after i added the background. But he rarely does it now. He seems to be more fimiliar with his tank. He used to poop on the paper towel now he always goes in his food bowl so i started leaving his salad on the rock.
97586-9852389441.jpg
His colours are getting much more vivid hes half way through a shed but his head is turning a yellow with oarnge and white around his eye
This is when we first got him
97586-5049336515.jpg

aunderwoood0628

That's awesome!! I just got mine about 2 weeks ago and he is a little skittish. But he is not eating crickesg and hasn't for like 3 days so not sure why.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
aunderwoood0628 if you have any issues feel free to post it in health or feeding (Sort of depends on situation), I and other forum members will be glad to help you.
Also just so we get this out of the way ahead of time you can post pictures by going to
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/
Just upload a picture and when your replying/posting you hit the XIMG to select the pictures you uplaoded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom