new Roommate(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after about a year of Ranger enduring a jail ridden cat and a psychotic cat eating dog Ranger has new room mates! ME my son and my two cats (who seem really interested in ranger) have moved into the room and evicted to old roommates to the back of the house. With the exception of Heffy and Toes eyeballing him 24/7, Ranger seems very happy to have some quiet roommates and company. Although the change in scenery has got him in the no eating mood. I know its just a matter of time before he gives in to a grumbly tummy and eats something rather than watching it rot in the bowl day after day.

Now that the move has been successful I'm able to have daily interaction with him and not just every other day. I think he really enjoys that. Although he rather hates the white tissue that comes in to pick up poop. lol. he puffs up all puffer fish style black beard and open mouth till the tissue is gone. Like "Hey hey get outta here this is my house! look at me you white thing I'm big and scary! what are you doing you freak? Taking my poo?! THAT'S MINE!!! ahhhhhhh!" followed by
"Yeah you better leave! don't come back or next time I might do something!" lol He's a character.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he's still adjusting to the changes a bit. I'm glad things are calmer for him and he gets an upgraded environment =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom