Silly video of Squirt falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Sometimes baby beardies do think they can fly. LOL. :roll: I Hope he didn't get hurt!

BTW! I Love the setup! Where did you get that blue bed for him?? :)

-HippieLizards.

Brittany26

Original Poster
HippieLizards":2qr3tyv1 said:
Sometimes baby beardies do think they can fly. LOL. :roll: I Hope he didn't get hurt!

BTW! I Love the setup! Where did you get that blue bed for him?? :)

-HippieLizards.

Right!! Every night he gets like that and tries jumping into the background haha. And thank u! I got it at Petsmart in the hamster/guinea pig section. I also saw some other cute beds at Petco. I tuck him in everynight and sleeps in the bed with a blanket over him lmao.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol, Baby beardies are quite entertaining. Next time I go to petco I should look for that.

My beardie Thor also has a favorite blanket. He always goes to sleep with it and always freaks out if it's not there. :roll: I Never knew a beardie could get so attached to a little blanket. :) View media item 60388 This is how he goes to sleep every night. ❤️

Cisco's tank also has the same background too. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom