New Beardie = New Story (Paco)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently got a new beardie and I just want to share the story so far and coming!
Sorry for no pictures I need to work on making them pretty! Sorry!
Day 1: Just got Paco and I am loving him because he is so cute!
Day 3: Walked around my house with Paco. He was looking around a lot! Eventually he started getting scared so I came inside. Soon after, Paco slept in my armpit for warmth. Put him in a blanket and is asleep of my chest! He is so fun and cute!
Also how do you upload pictures from a phone?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

Welcome to the wonderful world of dragons!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I'd love to help. :D
You can post pics using this https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ then go back to this page and hit the reply button then look for the "XIMG" button and your pics should show up.
I can't wait to see him and hopefully you can do a thread all about him. :blob5:

-HippieLizards.

DMF

Original Poster
97602-9682462019.jpg
97602-4721716521.jpg
There he is! (Thanks for the advice)( in the first pic he is stressed cuz I just took him out)

DMF

Original Poster
97602-2560318467.jpg
My neck hurts because he was putting his head in a spot so my neck was crooked :oops:
( I am going to change this thread to photos and not much talk!)

DMF

Original Poster
He is refusing to go back in his viv. He likes to sleep with me more! :lol: I will get him in there while he is asleep. (Sorry for backstabbing you Paco! :( )

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Aww, Paco's soo adorable!

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom