Finally found dandelion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we now know dandelion is out of season. But I went to my aunt's this weekend and discovered she has wild dandelion growing in her yard!!!!! She lives in the middle of nowhere and owns 80 acres of land lol its untouched dandelion. So I pulled a bunch out of the ground washed them off and tossed them in his bowl. They are smaller than what you buy at the store (out of season for a reason I guess) he took one sniff and devoured the entire bowl lol. Just thought I'd share this small success. He won't east anything but dandelion. Its a small blessing that he went into brumation during the out of season time. But now I know where to get it!!!! Muahahahahaha!! Granted its a 6hr drive but still. I got it!!!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Get her to pick a bunch of the flower heads when they are in seed and post them to you and simply blow the seeds off when in your yard and in a few months you'll have wild dandelion growing in your yard.

How cool to pick fresh ones!

After months of searching grocery stores, I finally found some for sale. I was overly ecstatic and made like 4 phone calls to scream for joy to our family and friends lol.. beardie slave life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom