Khaleesi The picky Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
me - ** walks to tank with a small bowl**
Khaleesi - "YOU THERE ! HOOMAN! what is you doing? what is in this bowl?"

me - "Oh? this bowl?... it's for you it is extremely yummy it has honey , you like honey.. See smell"
** moves bowl closer to dragon **

khaleesi - **turns up nose** "You shall not trick me this time hooman. I remember this Vile concoction from yesterday with this weird purple substance inside it.. I REFUSE"
**turns away from bowl**

me - "Those are prunes gorgeous. They will help you take care of dragon business.. You have only went a little bit in weeks" **puts a little into a feeding syringe and moves it close to her nose**

Khaleesi - "HOOMAN! i SAID NO... I WILL NOT ... now take this EVIL spitting monster away from me or i shall slay it"

me - "I'm sorry but i can't do that.. I need you to feel better" *waves syringe a bit*

Khaleesi - "okay hooman i warned you.. I am now coming at it with all of my dragon might.." *bites syringe*

me - *squirts a little into her mouth*

Khaleesi - "NO HOOMAN YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN... YOU TRICKED ME..." *licks nose*
Khaleesi - "Wait just a second there... "

96993-3100740831.jpg

Khaleesi - "Okay i suppose this is not bad.. Give moar.. NOW HOOMAN!"
*gives more*
Khaleesi - "Okay i am done.. Now hold me i needs snuggles after my traumatic experience with spitting monster"

96993-4613675596.jpg

Khaleesi - "you will NOT bring him into my space again"

me - "He only comes when dragons are having trouble with poo, im sure if you make a nice big one he will not be back tommorow "

96993-6417582682.jpg
Khaleesi - "Okay hooman i shall try and leave the biggest of bestest poo's you have ever seen.. Just turn on this big moving color box and leave me .. You can return when the task is complete."

me - "okay .. i expect poo when i get back"

Khalessi - "SILENCE HOOMAN, The color box is on... Leave me .. when you return Bring papertowels.. And bugs.. I like those.. If you do a good job i will allow you to warm me on your belly."

me - *sighs* (thinking - 'Here's to hoping for more poo'

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ha -ha ! If she catches site of her purple face on this thread then you will be in for a more stern talking-to for sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom