Lilo's Blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! It's been 7 months since I adopted Lilo! Feels like I've been her slave for years though lol. She's doing great! Eating good with fresh salads + veggies daily and some discoid roaches, Phoenix worms, or hornworms twice a week (only a couple of whatever bug I buy that week because she's a chunky girl) she's still pretty chunky but we're working on it with some long runs around the Florida room. She loves looking out the windows while relaxing on her hammock after exploring and showing off with head bobs and black beards. She gets nightly cuddles before bed and is very displeased when I'm late for her cuddles after work. She just turned 2 in October. I also recently updated her lights from a powersun MVB to a t5 reptisun 10.0 48" and a separate basking light. I think she enjoys it much more as she's more active and has more color! Here's some photos of miss sassy pants

92897-9384005661.jpg
She loves her couch

92897-1043030601.jpg
Take me out hooman, it's time for everyone to bask in my glory while I run around my territory

92897-8435452873.jpg
Dragon and hooman are not morning creatures

92897-3331624996.jpg
I demand cuddles

92897-9489477551.jpg
Look at that beard!!! (This was after a bath)

92897-7065691780.jpg
Out for some sunshine and exercise!

Lilo12

Original Poster
Thank you! I try to spoil her as much as I can. She's such a lovely beardie. Here's a pic of her exploring my bed before cuddle time a little bit ago, so adorable! I love how bright she looks here. (Excuse the heat pad, it's not on and I don't use it on her ? ) She usually has a black beard when she's roaming, not sure why, she not angry or scared since she lets me approach her without puffing or running away. It goes away after she gets comfy. I assume she just really excited to run around and showing that she's top dragon ??

92897-6080134399.jpg

Lilo12

Original Poster
This is MY ledge silly hooman! No touchy unless you bring a gift of worms

92897-2280489151.jpg

Lilo is enjoying her basking ledge this morning after a nice breakfast of salad and hornworms (bug day fun day!). She head bobbed at me once after I took this just to remind me who claimed that ledge Lol!

Lilo12

Original Poster
that day she was having a blast in the water splashing around, so I think she was upset that I took her out. I made it up to her by letting her run around after she warmed up. Some days she loves baths and others she HATES them lol

Lilo12

Original Poster
92897-2455959907.jpg

Ummm.... that's not how your supposed to use a couch Lilo....

Too bad hooman, I be comfy! XD

Lilo12

Original Poster
92897-5945671596.jpg

Lilo got a bath and a gentle scrub with a soft tooth brush today, she looked so bright afterwards I just wanted to share ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom