An actual Phira story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve taken the other Hoomans advice and started to write an actual story about Phira. Though it’s not the whimsical story you’re all use to. It’s an adventure story that has some paranormal, religion, action, suspense and a little love. Basic run down of the idea. Plague takes out most of Humanity. Phira’s human is dying of the sickness and realizes that when he dies Phira will die also, so he decides to let him go into the wild where he will have a chance to survive. It won’t be easy. But with help from his Ghost Human he will move south to the warmer region of North America. He will have to avoid many danger from farrel cats, hungry Hoomans, and incriminate weather. His adventure while to him will be basic and normal will explain to the reader what has happened. I think it’s a neat idea.

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It’s not gonna be sad! It’s gonna be exciting and scary and worthy of the warrior dragon kings name! I also tried writing a kids style book kind of like Curious George... it was... difficult. So I’m actually aiming for the younger teen market.
Phira: it’s totally going to be worrhy of my! And I’m gone breathe fire, and have a horse and poo on everything! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!
*sigh*

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Minimum3":3khwqwzj said:
It’s not gonna be sad! It’s gonna be exciting and scary and worthy of the warrior dragon kings name! I also tried writing a kids style book kind of like Curious George... it was... difficult. So I’m actually aiming for the younger teen market.
Phira: it’s totally going to be worrhy of my! And I’m gone breathe fire, and have a horse and poo on everything! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!
*sigh*
100% going to read! Sounds great! If you don’t mind, I’m going to “borrow” your idea to write in my journal about my dragon expect I won’t be dying and show to my friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom