Lenny the bearded reindeer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been super busy with work and the kids school, but I wanted to share a few pics my beloved Lenny, resplendent in his Christmas photos.

89494-1793854600.jpg
89494-2389390469.jpg
89494-2724072933.jpg
89494-3320963364.jpg

SDragons

Juvie Member
He stayed still enough to take a photo with antlers. That's awesome. He is a cutie

How did Santa like holding a beardie

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
SDragons":qw8k8mf6 said:
He stayed still enough to take a photo with antlers. That's awesome. He is a cutie

How did Santa like holding a beardie

Santa was the pet Santa so he was excited to hold Lenny! It was the cat, James, that was the problem, haha. James has never been aggressive toward Lenny, but I am a helicopter parent and keep them separate, because there's a first time for everything... plus James did not appreciate being in his carrier for the visit. So I asked that Santa keep a grip on James and hold Lenny so that he could be elevated away if need be. Lenny wanted to get in Santa's beard, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom