OOPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was giving my baby a bath yesterday because he pooed in his hammock as punishment for late morning snuggles when I noticed something off. I have been spending time on the various forums getting familiar with everything I need to know to be a good slave, so that's why I even noticed. As I was washing his tail area because when snuggles are late, he just rolls in the poo, and noticed that the bumps didn't look right for a male. What's a good slave t ok do but grab the flashlight for after bath snuggles and invade some privacy. Sure enough, my sweet little boy is really a sweet little girl. That's what I get for taking the word of the pet shop. Now I have a whole bunch of other questions. Like what about eggs? I know they can lay without a male, but when does that happen? Do I need to get the evil sand at some point? Because I really don't want to. At least some questions have been answered. Like why she's so darn sweet. We figured we just had the world's laziest lizard that didn't want to put out the effort to be mean. Now I know I habe a dainty princess that's above being mean. You know except for when I take away her favorite tree. All the stories of head bobbing and beard puffing from other dragons while mine only puffs her beard when she's extremely upset. Either she really is that sweet or I really do just have a really lazy lizard.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's good to know either way. She may lay eggs at some point, but not necessarily. If you see her eat a lot and then stop eating or if you see her getting restless and starting to dig or glass dance a lot it could mean she wants to lay eggs. In that case you want to get a plastic bin and put a mix of damp play sand and topsoil in it mixed to a consistency that will hold a tunnel. Then give her some time to dig around in that every day and see if she lays the eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom