Christmas for Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to give my boy an early Christmas present today and return his favorite basking spot, his bonsai tree. I had taken it away in October because he was trying to brumate after a couple of chilly nights and he's just way too young for that ( 4 months now, 2 then). It sure fits a lot better in the bigger habitat, and I doubt I'll have the hiding issues, as he's twice as big now as he was when I took it away and won't be able to get inside.
95230-6136753540.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to see he will get some more time with his favorite tree =). He will probably outgrow it soon and need a bigger one!

Anglin237

Original Poster
We're already looking around for a bigger one. He loves it so much, I want it to grow with him. It's crazy how much more he hangs off it than before, but he seems to not want to leave it. I think the bristles that serve as leaves feel good on his belly. Bless his heart, he's half on the tree half on the hammock, but smiling like a fool. :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Judging by the look on his cute little face, I don't think it would be wise to remove it again, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom