Christmas for Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to give my boy an early Christmas present today and return his favorite basking spot, his bonsai tree. I had taken it away in October because he was trying to brumate after a couple of chilly nights and he's just way too young for that ( 4 months now, 2 then). It sure fits a lot better in the bigger habitat, and I doubt I'll have the hiding issues, as he's twice as big now as he was when I took it away and won't be able to get inside.
95230-6136753540.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to see he will get some more time with his favorite tree =). He will probably outgrow it soon and need a bigger one!

Anglin237

Original Poster
We're already looking around for a bigger one. He loves it so much, I want it to grow with him. It's crazy how much more he hangs off it than before, but he seems to not want to leave it. I think the bristles that serve as leaves feel good on his belly. Bless his heart, he's half on the tree half on the hammock, but smiling like a fool. :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Judging by the look on his cute little face, I don't think it would be wise to remove it again, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom