Favorite TV show..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Larry was kept in the living room for a while and whenever we go to watch "Flash" he perks up and stares at the TV. Every. Single. Time. However, when we sat down to watch Anne of Green Gables, he turned his back to us until it was over. Picky lizard. Anyone else have a beardie that watches TV?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe there was something about the color or movement in one show that he likes vs the other.

My beardie has a problem with reality TV LOL my mom watches it in the living room where we keep his viv and he just stares then we put on a game show or other TV show and he freaks out. His Favorites are the big bang theory and the young and the restless. I am now trying to break his problem

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
All our skinks ( bluetongues and water skinks ) and beardies enjoy TV and have fav shows and yes they know when the show is on and can tell when ads are on and when it's over.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol, My beardies like to watch Psych (and the Flash as well lol). So I guess beardies just like the way each show looks and it appears as if they are "watching" as well. Lol.

Peach

Hatchling Member
If they like Psych, then they have good taste :) It's one of my favorites. Bleu seems to like baseball, which I watch a lot.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol yeah, Psych is one of my favorites and Daisy and Cisco will run up to the screen and stare at it if Psych's on Lol.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
97320-2944654105.jpg
Miss Biggs loves TV! I was home sick and fell asleep with her cuddling. When I woke up she was next to me very intently watching Call the Midwife. LMAO but when football is on she is even worse. She seems to love football the best. Except for when the Patriots are on. She turns her back on them. She has very good taste! :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol! My beardies sometimes will watch football.. especially when the patriots are on (go pats!!).?

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":2ti729gd said:
Lol! My beardies sometimes will watch football.. especially when the patriots are on (go pats!!).?

:lol: :lol: :lol: you would have a blast at my house on Sundays! One son is a die hard Pats fan, one son is a Ravens fan, my husband is a Bears fan and I am a Bronco's fan!!!! So far all we know is Biggs does not like the Patriots or the Cowboys but everyone else is watched like a hawk!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol yeah.. we're kinda pats fans Lol ? . It's funny because Loki will indeed watch the tv like a hawk when something he likes is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom