update on Draconis....brumation reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little boy has stopped humping everything in sight (still humps stuff but with discression) and is now in his second brumation. I havent been on in a while due to health reasons and will try to be on more while she is better! AND he herp ovened himself again. This time he was clinging to the corner of his matress in his box (yes i got him to sleep in a box but wait till yall see what it looks like) with a panicked "get me out of here!!!!!!!" look on his little face. He occassionally asks to bask for a few hours or a cuddle with a snacky and some basking time. I had to let his bugs die off due to weather and something i could not identify infiltrating the bins. I am thinking of red goblens for him due to his obsession with trying to get at palmetto bugs on the other side of his tank. He also likes his "groceries" (lizards caught from my organic back yard) on occasion. We dont spray our yard and its not every day but maybe once a month or so. Right before brumation he ended up with a gecko (common house gecko not one of the ones kept as family members), a ridgeback anole (huge numbers of them in my yard) and a common brown anole. This happened over a week or two and he pooped just fine. He also shows no signs of worms or illness, i check all of the lizards over before they are washed and fed to him.
This thread will be his official brumation reloaded thread, yall get another laugh fest ehem, i mean view at this quirky little mans habbits!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well another day another turning.... I turn him around so his joints dont get stiff and he loves it most days... today he got onto me because i turned his tail the wrong way!! he also refuses to sleep unless i give him his creepy kitty, i got the stink eye until i tucked her front leg under his chin...hes such a goober butt!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Hey,

Broly has stiff front legs. It's always been that way since day 1. He's sluggish when he starts to move. I know the struggle of getting his legs to move. When he unstiffs those front legs he really starts to move.

I've seen your Youtube I just don't have an account so I cant comment. I could never stay focused enough for beads or sewing. My parents were surprised to hear music coming from my room. I don't have a stereo so strange right?
LOL.

I love creepypastas. I listen to a whole bunch.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I love them too and mr bossy pants throws a tantrum when i turn them off. I havent been on in a while (stupid bad heart and bad immune system with joint problems....) but he is doing fine and is now on an "I get up when the rest of the house does" schedule with an "ill flop down when ever i please under my bridge to fall asleep....mommy can extract me and put me in my toasty box! I also got him pallid roaches and they are already breeding and he loves their taste!! :D he thought he could goo off all food but beardie bites and mommy wouldnt get him something interesting to eat.....he wont eat crickets, and hes started playing with his worms so mommy got him roaches! Do you have to deal with a grumpy beardie when you get him up to move and bask? BTW the vlogs on my channel will be starting again soon and the suprise mentioned coming is a beardie story time of sorts.....Ill upload the "stay tuned for the newest series from the dragon himself" vlog soon but i thought i would sharethe suprise coming with yall first!
BlueDragon09":otgx0ahl said:
Hey,

Broly has stiff front legs. It's always been that way since day 1. He's sluggish when he starts to move. I know the struggle of getting his legs to move. When he unstiffs those front legs he really starts to move.

I've seen your Youtube I just don't have an account so I cant comment. I could never stay focused enough for beads or sewing. My parents were surprised to hear music coming from my room. I don't have a stereo so strange right?
LOL.

I love creepypastas. I listen to a whole bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom