Just some random pics of Sweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our girl Sweety. She is a rescue, well I call it a rescue becase she came from poor conditions and was 20 g and nine inches long. She looked to be in poor health but quickly perked up and is now 11 3/4 inches long and 60 g. It's been two months and I have had a blast with her. I have successfully kept and bred many snakes over the years and although I have kept lizard for short time periods, Sweety is my first serious experience with lizards and I can't wait to go deeper into the world of bearded dragons.
These last few pics are earlier pics of about a week after getting her. She was in a shed in one pick and then pics of her after she'd. The first are newer pics within the past week. Hope you enjoy.
94519-823007180.jpg
94519-5021335273.jpg
94519-9697700534.jpg
94519-1352847410.jpg
94519-658304287.jpg
94519-9179141903.jpg
94519-3606436327.jpg

Megdan1

Original Poster
CooperDragon":5igbr9d6 said:
She looks quite happy =)
Thank you both so much. I'm not sure who makes who happier. Lol she definitely had the good life. She just started her second shed today, at least the second she has had with me,she got so brightly colored and beautiful last time afterwards I cannot wait to see what she looks like afterwards at this time. Thank you both for the compliments sweetie appreciates them too.
94519-1937985071.jpg
this is a picture of my 2 1/2 year-old, Sailor. This was right after breakfast so she didn't have any clothes on and her mouth is a little messy. As you can see, she's 2 1/2 so she's a little rough at times but that's why her name is Sweetie, because she tolerates her anyway. Lol. I think all of our dragons tolerate us to some extent. Haha

Megdan1

Original Poster
Terry15":1pvxb9al said:
That sounds like you're a dragon slave now, lol.
HaHaHa. To say the least!!!!? And that's coming from someone who has kept snakes for 16 years. Everything from garters to gaboons. Lizards are definitely a different challenge. I can't wait to get another and breed her. Having some offspring would be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom