Hurricane Irma in naples, fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share iroh's irma story with you. We stuck it out in a hotel in north naples, fl.
91786-1754788687.jpg
Iroh was a trooper from the get go. He wasn't even bothered during the worst of it. He napped through it.
91786-7070850241.jpg
Here is iroh surveying the area
91786-8946914146.jpg
We are now dealing with the aftermath and he is making due but not too happy about it. I made him a mobile home before all of this but he is not exactly fond of it. He has a reptisun 10.0 and heat connected to generator power.
91786-418145182.jpg
Food is somewhat scarce. I ran out of greens and crickets yesterday but i found someone cleaning up a pet store willing to sell me meal worms which i normally wouldnt feed but it will do until i can acquire better options. Wish us luck, we still have a little while to go.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very scary for all involved....nice to see you + Iroh's story . :) Hoping that you + your family will have what you need to get back to normal life ASAP. !

SDragons

Juvie Member
So glad that you guys found a safe place to ride out the storm. Hopefully all is well with your home and that power is up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom