Loki's Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a makeshift photobox, and needed something to test it out on - what better subject than my bearded dragon :mrgreen: ?

What do y'all think about them? I'm no professional, I just like messing around.

(My Lightbox)
87623-4064379418.jpg

87623-7611900815.jpg

87623-1493758289.jpg

87623-625218940.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
What a handsome little beardie. Love his patterning and colors. :D how is he doing lately? :) I Also have a beardie named Loki :) View media item 60613
Btw, the photo box and white backdrop looks good. :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aww, your little loki looks amazing :)

Mine is doing good, minus the fact that he though it'd be fun to fun through his poop yesterday :shock:
That was fun to clean up lol

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thanks! :) He's a little snugglebug Lol. :love5:

and LOL, Cisco did the same thing with her poo but also decided to smear it on her beard and the tank walls. :? When I Found her like that I Nearly screamed, and she was very happy with herself. :roll: Needless to say I Didn't expect having to clean up poop smeared everything in Cisco's tank today. :?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Yeah it does. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom