Beardie Likes Music!(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am trying to pursue a future career in music, I play my violin daily. I never thought much of it, until we had to move Peridot to my mother's home while we went on vacation. My mother practices her piano every evening, and while she was doing so, my (step)father sent photos of Peridot sitting by the glass and smiling! He does the same when I play my instrument! :lol: He seems to enjoy classical music (except Beethoven. He hates Beethoven, apparently :roll: ). Anyway, I went to visit my mother before we took him home, so I decided to take him out of his terrarium while my mother practiced. He fell asleep on her sheet music!! He seems to really enjoy a piece called Moon River from a show called Breakfast at Tiffany's. :eek: :eek:
92773-3351665819.jpg

My beardie likes music too. I can’t sing to him though it makes him give me the side stare. Lately he likes Childish Gambino he gets really calm when I play it. It’s so funny

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
That photo is adorable :D It's always interesting to see how different animals react to music.

If I play guitar while Pancake's around he tilts his head and watches (then eventually tries to lick my guitar lol)

fcooper

Hatchling Member
My Beardie loves Celtic music, he always brightens up and moves towards it when it plays, especially one instrument in particular unique to the genre. He hates alternative, and is about 50-50 with rock. Its kind've funny how much he notices it, and how marked his tastes are.

DMF

My beardie sleeps while I play on my cello. So does that mean he likes it or is he tired I don't know?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thor always falls asleep to classical or the piano guys music. Especially any violin music. I Can tell beardies have good taste. :)

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom