Lunch break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to post this until i realized something funny.

Ok, so I haven't gotten much time to spend with my baby girl lately. I So I decided to take her down with us for our lunch break. She is just chilling on my leg

20170711_130123.jpg

What I find funny is, in the building we take our lunch break. There is a young bearded dragon, a dog, a Sun Concure, and a baby Fallow deer. XD kind of feels like the start of an interesting zoo.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That does sound like the start of an interesting zoo! She looks quite content spending time with you =)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
I don't know where you take your lunch break, but I want to join!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That sounds like an awesome place to enjoy lunch!

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":395eweg7 said:
That does sound like the start of an interesting zoo! She looks quite content spending time with you =)

<3 ya. For the most part she was a good girl ^^; though a couple times she did try to run away. Then she realized I was a big warm thing and happily stayed with me. I even managed to cover her with a blanket without her freaking out. Not long after, I checked on her and she was just laying there being a big ole pancake.

JessPets":395eweg7 said:
I don't know where you take your lunch break, but I want to join!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That sounds like an awesome place to enjoy lunch!

;) that's my little secret, can't have everyone come running and scare all the animals now cam we? Especially the Concure and the baby Fallow. One of which is very jumpy and one of which can be moody. (Not saying which is which)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
NinaAmbroshia":6qc9b0w7 said:
CooperDragon":6qc9b0w7 said:

<3 ya. For the most part she was a good girl ^^; though a couple times she did try to run away. Then she realized I was a big warm thing and happily stayed with me. I even managed to cover her with a blanket without her freaking out. Not long after, I checked on her and she was just laying there being a big ole pancake.

JessPets":6qc9b0w7 said:

;) that's my little secret, can't have everyone come running and scare all the animals now cam we? Especially the Concure and the baby Fallow. One of which is very jumpy and one of which can be moody. (Not saying which is which)

Haha, true, true! It sounds too cool though :mrgreen:

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya :D it is and I am very blessed to be able to spend so much time with so many animals! Now, if only I could hardly girl to eat her greens, I would be over the moon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom