The start of a friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
92930-4301234852.jpg
Goose is on the left and duck is on the right.
I had originally only had goose and bought her from the pet store and someone was giving away duck because his kids weren't taking good care of her. So I took her in. Now she is finally getting rid of the built up shed on her mouth and was able to get rid if the tip of her tail that was starting to fall off. My two girls, Goose and Duck, are pretty good friends and they hang out together almost every day.
92930-113132373.jpg
92930-921881632.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, very sweet ! They both look good, Duck and Goose, cute names, too ! :lol:

Be sure not to leave them alone for a while, there can still be biting to watch out for. I raised a lot of beardies and some will bite a foot or tail out of the blue. But they can get along if you watch them good.

anicole1020

Original Poster
AHBD":10guvnfu said:
Aw, very sweet ! They both look good, Duck and Goose, cute names, too ! :lol:

Be sure not to leave them alone for a while, there can still be biting to watch out for. I raised a lot of beardies and some will bite a foot or tail out of the blue. But they can get along if you watch them good.
Yes goose tries to bite duck sometimes but the she doesn't seem to do anything about and just accepts it lol but they are pretty good and push a ping pong ball back and forth too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom