Phira vs the Crow (not funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phira got attacked by a Crow today. He is 100% alright it was just a very scary moment. He was setting on the window ledge inside. The window was open so he could get some sun light and I was setting on the couch next to the window. Phira scurried a little bit before the Bird hit the window screen. I had him on my chest before I even knew what had actually happened. I think I caught him mid jump. I can't remember. I've seen him scared before but this was a whole new level of terrified. His beard was out and solid black, mouth open. I started petting him and covered his head to make him feel secure. The Bird was setting on my neighbors privacy fence watching us. I took him in to the hall way where it was dark and started talking to him. He licked me a couple times and climbed on my neck. It took a couple hours for him to calm fully down and he returned to the window ledge of his own free will. Does anyone have a recipe for crow? :::pissed off Hooman mode activated:::

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
This one is very good!
A mixture of
sulfur
charcoal
potassium nitrate

Add brass and lead, and you've got a real show stopper :D :lol:

I am glad he is OK, it could have been much worse. I have used this recipe on a few occasions around here.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's lucky he was inside. I'm glad he is OK and just got a bit of a scare. They can really move quickly when they get scared like that! I never let Darwin get too far away from me when we're outside and we're both scanning the sky for hawks and eagles constantly. Will have to keep a closer eye on Crows now too.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
CooperDragon":z21b9imy said:
It's lucky he was inside. I'm glad he is OK and just got a bit of a scare. They can really move quickly when they get scared like that! I never let Darwin get too far away from me when we're outside and we're both scanning the sky for hawks and eagles constantly. Will have to keep a closer eye on Crows now too.
There is a no-fly zone around my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom