Hooman thoughts. Dragon thoughts. Thoughtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside the Hoomans brain: I get it, really I do. Some people see their pets as their babies. But that's not me. Don't get me wrong. I love my Phira. My Mr. Lizard. My Scary Dragon. But he's my friend. Not my baby. I'm not his Daddy.
Inside Phira brain: Formula: c = f where: c = the speed of light = 300,000 km/s or 3.0 x 108 m/s. = the wavelength of light, usually measured in meters or Ångströms (1 Å = 10-10 m) f = the frequency at which light waves pass by, measured in units of per seconds (1/s). Ands I loves basking in it... CRICKETS!... nope no Crickets.
Inside the Hoomans brain: Why do people insist on thinking that I call Phira my baby? It's so annoying. He is a Lizard. An awesome amazing Lizard, but he is my friend. A rude ass, demanding, selfish little hell creature but he is still my friend.
Phira Brain: Do I have to Poo... ... ... nope... well back to thinking about quantum mechanics. I bet the Hooman thinks about Quantum Mechanics all the time. My Hooman is smart.
Hooman brain: Did I pick my nose today? I can't remember... oh God! What if I forget everything!?
Phira Brain: (singing) I'm bringing sexy baaaaack!
Hooman Brain: (singing) I'm sexy and I know it!
Phira Brain: I miss my Hooman.
Hooman Brain: I miss my lizard.
{Hooman walks in to see the Lizard.}
Phira:Hooman!
Hooman: Hi Mr. Lizard.
Phira: Dont touch me!
Hooman: *sigh*

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
that is how Squishy is.
Squishy: *glass dances* human, get me out. i am trying to get out bit there is some kind of forcefield blocking me.
Me: * ignores squishy and on the computer reading bearded dragon .org*
Squishy: *gives up for a bit, and got a BRIGHT idea. takes a massive poo on the viv* whaha, this will get the her to come
me: *smells it* dammit Squishy. *cleans up poo and put squishy in a warm bath*
Squishy: warm bath.. i am bored.
me: what i am going to do with you.
Squishy stares at me with the stink eye. like he is saying "i did it on purpose. are you happy human?"

Mysty

Juvie Member
Yeah I get this. Family are telling me to 'have a kid - and not a reptile one.' But lizards and tiny hoomans are not interchangable.

Also,

Steve: I'mma bob at ya.(slow head bobs)

Hooman: Steve, why you bob?

Steve: I'mma bob. (medium head bobs)

Hooman: Hey, I'm talking to you.

Steve: 'Cause I'mma boss!

Hooman: You're too small to be boss.

Steve: (stomps) I'mma boss!

Homman: (sigh) Kay. You're the boss.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
TeddyLC":2llb6s1u said:
I am so disappointed that there aren't more of these! So funny :lol:
Yes, ole Phira gets into a lot of mischief and, loves to talk back at his Hooman, lol!!!

But if his Hooman wrote them every day........ Think about it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vallium

lol, yeah sums it up.

I'm not a fan of being a "parent" to my pets, I'm not their "daddy" and it's weird to call them my son and/or daughter but I'm not a fan of bashing those that do, so you do you mentality I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom