Hooman thoughts. Dragon thoughts. Thoughtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside the Hoomans brain: I get it, really I do. Some people see their pets as their babies. But that's not me. Don't get me wrong. I love my Phira. My Mr. Lizard. My Scary Dragon. But he's my friend. Not my baby. I'm not his Daddy.
Inside Phira brain: Formula: c = f where: c = the speed of light = 300,000 km/s or 3.0 x 108 m/s. = the wavelength of light, usually measured in meters or Ångströms (1 Å = 10-10 m) f = the frequency at which light waves pass by, measured in units of per seconds (1/s). Ands I loves basking in it... CRICKETS!... nope no Crickets.
Inside the Hoomans brain: Why do people insist on thinking that I call Phira my baby? It's so annoying. He is a Lizard. An awesome amazing Lizard, but he is my friend. A rude ass, demanding, selfish little hell creature but he is still my friend.
Phira Brain: Do I have to Poo... ... ... nope... well back to thinking about quantum mechanics. I bet the Hooman thinks about Quantum Mechanics all the time. My Hooman is smart.
Hooman brain: Did I pick my nose today? I can't remember... oh God! What if I forget everything!?
Phira Brain: (singing) I'm bringing sexy baaaaack!
Hooman Brain: (singing) I'm sexy and I know it!
Phira Brain: I miss my Hooman.
Hooman Brain: I miss my lizard.
{Hooman walks in to see the Lizard.}
Phira:Hooman!
Hooman: Hi Mr. Lizard.
Phira: Dont touch me!
Hooman: *sigh*

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
that is how Squishy is.
Squishy: *glass dances* human, get me out. i am trying to get out bit there is some kind of forcefield blocking me.
Me: * ignores squishy and on the computer reading bearded dragon .org*
Squishy: *gives up for a bit, and got a BRIGHT idea. takes a massive poo on the viv* whaha, this will get the her to come
me: *smells it* dammit Squishy. *cleans up poo and put squishy in a warm bath*
Squishy: warm bath.. i am bored.
me: what i am going to do with you.
Squishy stares at me with the stink eye. like he is saying "i did it on purpose. are you happy human?"

Mysty

Juvie Member
Yeah I get this. Family are telling me to 'have a kid - and not a reptile one.' But lizards and tiny hoomans are not interchangable.

Also,

Steve: I'mma bob at ya.(slow head bobs)

Hooman: Steve, why you bob?

Steve: I'mma bob. (medium head bobs)

Hooman: Hey, I'm talking to you.

Steve: 'Cause I'mma boss!

Hooman: You're too small to be boss.

Steve: (stomps) I'mma boss!

Homman: (sigh) Kay. You're the boss.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
TeddyLC":2llb6s1u said:
I am so disappointed that there aren't more of these! So funny :lol:
Yes, ole Phira gets into a lot of mischief and, loves to talk back at his Hooman, lol!!!

But if his Hooman wrote them every day........ Think about it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vallium

lol, yeah sums it up.

I'm not a fan of being a "parent" to my pets, I'm not their "daddy" and it's weird to call them my son and/or daughter but I'm not a fan of bashing those that do, so you do you mentality I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom