The adventures of Toothless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toothless says good morning everyone! S/he has had a very busyoung morning so far! S/he left me a very large poop to clean up and we walked the human sister to the bus and chatted with the neighbors (Toothless was wrapped up in a warm and super soft blanket) now s/he is sitting with mommy while she has coffee ?
92090-6746766567.jpg

92090-7195107783.jpg

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
traildrifterphalanx":279qaugc said:
Hi Toothless!
Don't worry, we'll confirm your gender soon :lol:
S/he is a cutie
Toothless says hello and thank you!
Hopefully soon it will get figured out lol all these "s/he and him/her" is getting crazy lol

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
Toothless had a very exciting afternoon yesterday! We enjoyed the warm sunny weather by sitting out on the patio, then the furry brother, Rocky, wouldn't leave us alone! He was so curious and wanted to sniff us that we had to put him outside. The furry sister couldn't have cared less, not sure how we feel about that lol we even walked to the bus stop to get the human sister off the bus from school!
92090-3667695150.jpg
92090-6601552716.jpg
92090-858188128.jpg

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my goodness, what an exhausting day for little toothless!
I hope you let him/her take a little breather! :lol:

Toothless is super cute

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
traildrifterphalanx":ee3zfkc8 said:
Oh my goodness, what an exhausting day for little toothless!
I hope you let him/her take a little breather! :lol:

Toothless is super cute
Yes indeed! And yes poor Toothless was back in the tank as soon as we got home from the bus stop! S/he took a nap and then was giving us the stink eye because we didn't get him/her back out, I was worried that being out as long as s/he was that I'd stressed him/her out, I hadn't thought about all the kids yelling as they came off the bus, that's not a normal thing, nor had I thought about them all rushing me to see Toothless. I felt horrible even though Toothless didn't freak out.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I'm sure toothless was fine :) I love to exaggerate how exhausting just doing one or two things is with them. Like its such an extensive feat that they left the enclosure.

Some dragons definitely take it better than others. Richter is like a little rag doll and doesn't freak out when being outside or in the car, so he's my little traveling buddy. Comes outside with me or rides along to the ATM

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
Oh yes s/he acts like leaving the house is so horrible and exhausting lol Toothless doesn't seem to like being outside the tank, but I've read and have been told that I must handle and expose him/her to being outside the tank.
On a side note I've been out most of the day so poor Toothless hasn't been bugged by me so much ?

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
traildrifterphalanx":lvg0otwl said:
How kind!
Toothless can get all the nooks and crannies you can't even imagine
Lol apparently they tasted good because s/he kept licking them. S/he's such a silly dragon

BrandyLynn

Original Poster
Toothless FINALLY ate something other than live feeders! He decided to eat some finely chopped up strawberries! I'm so happy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom