Impatiently waiting. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be able to cuddle and relax with Rey already. It's so hard waiting but I know it's better for her than trying to force my love upon her lol. She is just way too damn cute! I have been trying to do little things to get her more comfortable with us. We just had a little hand feeding time, I would give her a meal worm then pat her head or stroke her back. Patients is a virtue I guess lol.

Her she is in her yoga pose
91766-3219757071.jpg

Klawzor

I know the feeling lol! I just got Roy a week ago, and the poor thing is scared of me. He wasn't handled by the pet store so he runs from me. He makes it so much more stressful than it needs to be for both of us! :banghead:

Can't wait for him to get used to me though! I just wanna snuggle with my lil' beardie c:
91612-1509418823.jpg

PensBurgh

Klawzor":37677hrc said:
I know the feeling lol! I just got Roy a week ago, and the poor thing is scared of me. He wasn't handled by the pet store so he runs from me. He makes it so much more stressful than it needs to be for both of us! :banghead:

Can't wait for him to get used to me though! I just wanna snuggle with my lil' beardie c:
91612-1509418823.jpg

Mine squirms all the time too when I try to pick him up. I've had him for about 3 months now.
I noticed that if I pet him first and then pick him up, he squirms less. I also put him on a towel to make him feel more secure. He still tries to run away and it makes me sad :(

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
When I first got Blaze, he was vary angry and scared!
He would hiss and bite every-time I touched him, and then he would run away from me!
But I just kept showing him love and very gently petting him, and he eventually started being calm with me.
Now Blaze will cuddle with me when I hold him!
It just takes patience and love, and they'll get to know your not a predator.

MrsWolvie":2q5e8owx said:
I want to be able to cuddle and relax with Rey already. It's so hard waiting but I know it's better for her than trying to force my love upon her lol. She is just way too damn cute! I have been trying to do little things to get her more comfortable with us. We just had a little hand feeding time, I would give her a meal worm then pat her head or stroke her back. Patients is a virtue I guess lol.

Her she is in her yoga pose
91766-3219757071.jpg

Weirdly enough for my Beardie, Even the first few days I got him, he was chill as heck, he never tried biting me or really running off. My fifth day of having him he tries to jump out of his terrarium to cuddle and get chin rubs from me. ;-; And even when he did run off, I'd just bring him back and it'd chill him out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom