I'm a boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was bath time. The water was a nice warm temperature and Phira loves his baths. He loves to swim as well so his baths are always deep so he can swim. He was a little fat cause he hadn't pooed ina couple of days so I knew what was going to happen. However the water was a little deeper than I normally have it. So when it came time for him to do his thing he started to float. Add on to this a gassy Dragon you get dragon farts. First it was a small little bubble,then more and more and bigger and bigger. He started to slowly move forward. "Pot poot poot poot pot poot I'm a Dragon boat Hooman! Pooot pooot pooot pooo. Oh god! Pooo get me outta here!" He never stopped looking at me as he started moving forward. It was only a couple of inches but I was laughing. I think he felt better after that too. Later we went to pick up some Dog medicine for Lacey. (The other poodle I take of. But she doesn't really like anyone except for the lady of the house.) This was the longest czar he had taken since he was purchased by his original owner. I didn't know lizards got car sick... he was fine after I rolled down the window.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
This has me laughing too hard! The bigger my dragon (and subsequently, her poo) gets, the more they seem to shoot out of her in the bath! :lol:

My boyfriend calls them her poo torpedoes bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom