Oliver = model status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was finishing up his dinner and gave the cutest pose ever. Thought I would share it.
2im2umh.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Looks like he's saying, "this bowl is almost empty....hey I speaking to YOU slave" lol!!!

Too cute!!!

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Or maybe even the movie star thing -- "I'm ready for my close-up. Make sure you get my good side." :D

Firsttimebeardiemom

Original Poster
Haha thanks for the responses everyone. He is such a ham. But can get quite testy. He hisses at us every time we pick him up and he attempts to run away every time we try to pick him up too. Once we are holding him though he's fine. He's getting so big! He's shed twice in a month and it feels like he just finished shedding a week or two ago and he's starting to shed again. He's growing like a weed

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
When you go to pick him up, try to make sure that you approach him from the front or the side, not from behind or above (as a predator would). That might help him realize that you mean no harm at first. Also try to get your hand under him so that you support as much of his weight as possible until you get him settled -- when they don't have all 4 of their feet on something solid they tend to get frightened that they're going to fall, and often flail around. It sounds like he's already learned that you're warm and harmless when you're holding him, so it shouldn't be too long before he learns that getting picked up is just what comes before that. :)

When we pick up our beardie, we know it went well if we don't get slapped in the arm with his tail. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom