Pepper, What a mess you've made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pepper has been eating more of his salad than normal... turns out he is eating some of it and throwing most of it about his enclosure. His cleaner crew are doing a good job of cleaning up after him, so good that I thought he's been eating it all! How sneaky. Time to try more tricks.... On the bright side it shows what an established bioactive substrate can do, poo gets cleaned up just as fast.

Video

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Way to go Pepper! :roll: It does look like the cleaner crew is doing a great job. Also good to see he's using so much of his tank throughout the day.

Stres

Hatchling Member
That's a great video thanks for posting it.

I love the height of your viv and all the different logs/branches he has to climb on, wish I'd bought a taller one after seeing how much my guy prefers to be perched up high.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
AHBD":ysrd5mse said:
What a good boy, Pepper was very busy feeding HIS pets. :lol:
And here I was SO proud of him eating all his salad.

Stres":ysrd5mse said:
That's a great video thanks for posting it.

I love the height of your viv and all the different logs/branches he has to climb on, wish I'd bought a taller one after seeing how much my guy prefers to be perched up high.
I don't think many owners realize how active they can be if given space. I ended up building this cage after I was disappointed with my 4x2x2. If only my house had more space....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom