Big Boy the daredevil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon is a crazy daredevil! He loves anything and everything dangerous. Loose wires and cables, running under recliners, and jumping off tables are HOBBIES for the dude. He is re-homed and his previous owners took him on car rides all the time. To Mammoth Mountain! Recently, Big Boy took up bike riding! I put him in my basket ( which zips at the top so he can't jump out and I leave enough of it open for him to see and breathe but not enough to jump out of) and rode off. And if there is ONE thing I've learned in 4 years of lizard keeping, is that any of my beardies can't STAND being left behind. For extra safety I put his leash on and tie it to my wrist. Even if he could jump out, he would not get very far. My bike goes slow anyhow. (Or I go slow lol) he ALSO loves wagon riding. Hes never jumped out ( except when two little kids on tricycles came too close and scared him) and always loves it. In the car, he sits up on the dashboard on a rag. He gets some sun and a front-row view! If anyone else's beardies do "extreme stuff," I'd love to hear! I'm sure there are more daredevil beardies out there! (Or dare-beardies? Hehehe)

LittleBeardies

Original Poster
He has a a pretty fun life! :D he also goes on trips to the mountains! One time, there was light snow, so I bundled him up in a blanket and took him out. He ate falling snowflakes! :lol:

LittleBeardies

Original Poster
Whenever he tries to jump off something, I yell, "DONT DO IT MAN DONT DO IT!!!!!" and he backs away. I don't know if he is intimidated by my yelling or is just rethinking the stunt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom