You know you're a beardie owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonizer

...You make HTTYD fanart and your OC's dragon looks like your beardie.
...At the word "dragon" you think of a beardie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's even a mild one! More like a "hey... hey hooman, what's goin' on back there.. Don't make me turn around.. grumble grumble"

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":khbyna9l said:
That's even a mild one! More like a "hey... hey hooman, what's goin' on back there.. Don't make me turn around.. grumble grumble"

I posted it to my FB with the following Ludacris line:
"I ain't playin around, make one false move, I'll take ya down"
because I'm pretty sure she wants to kill everything and everyone right now (pre-shed grumpiness)

Lemonizer

YoursTruly":139rbp39 said:
CooperDragon":139rbp39 said:

I posted it to my FB with the following Ludacris line:
"I ain't playin around, make one false move, I'll take ya down"
because I'm pretty sure she wants to kill everything and everyone right now (pre-shed grumpiness)

True though!
I mean, as in, "true though, that lines fits her perfectly!"

Yay 40th post!

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think so too lol. She is SO cranky. I took her out for some floor time, and she wanted none of it. She sat in the same spot forever. At morning feeding, she made me pick her up off her basking rock and set her on the ground, otherwise the crickets would have gone ignored. She is the epitome of lazy.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
You know you are a beardie owner when..........
You can carry on an intellectual conversation about "poop",LOL!!!!!!
You know more about uvb and, uva than a meteorologist :lol:

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
I guess I could take this opportunity to brag about being a "published author". :roll:

Check out page 14 of the Mar/Apr 2017 issue of Reptiles Magazine:
You know you're really into reptiles when...
"You live in Alaska and you see nothing crazy about trying to maintain an Australian desert environment in a little glass box in your living room."
(Guess who submitted that one.)

Meanwhile, Puff is staring at me like, "Why don't you turn off that stupid computer and pay some attention to me?" :wink:

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
SHBailey":39j26b8o said:
I guess I could take this opportunity to brag about being a "published author". :roll:

"You live in Alaska and you see nothing crazy about trying to maintain an Australian desert environment in a little glass box in your living room."

Meanwhile, Puff is staring at me like, "Why don't you turn off that stupid computer and pay some attention to me?" :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Gormagon":228dde9y said:
You know you are a beardie owner when..........
You can carry on an intellectual conversation about "poop",LOL!!!!!!
You know more about uvb and, uva than a meteorologist :lol:

Yes, LOL!!

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
SHBailey":1jj5kxdm said:

That cannot be easy!!

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Actually, it's not as difficult as it would seem, once you get everything in place. As long as you can keep the house warm enough for the human slaves, then getting the right temperatures for the reptiles is really no worse than anywhere else. :wink:

But the idea makes for a good one-liner. :p

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I totally agree on the poop thing. My boyfriend and I have no shame anymore after many in-depth analyses of Thane's turds.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
YoursTruly":4zblso6u said:
I totally agree on the poop thing. My boyfriend and I have no shame anymore after many in-depth analyses of Thane's turds.
Oh Ya, LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
...You know when your a beardie owner when half of your fridge is dedicated to your pets food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom