Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorbash is doing great. Just finished his first shed since I got him and his colors are even better than before.
91091-6428132816.jpg
The process was a bit humiliating :)
91091-6280275681.jpg
I've just got to give a big thanks to the advice I have had so far. Separating the two beardies made a huge improvement. just wish I could have afforded a second setup and kept the one my son had initially picked out too. Finally put some tile down for a good substrate and was going to ask about using a little bit of sand to fill in the slight gap between tiles. Right now I just stuffed some paper towels in there and that mostly keeps the crickets from getting under the tile. (Home depot guy can't follow cutting directions and I don't have a tile saw to trim them down more). Also the Veiled Chameleon is doing well in her viv and the leopard Gecko is doing well too. I just felt like showing the progress since I have gained a lot of info and advice from the forums here. Just for curiosity what type of morph would mine fall under. Would eventually like to breed because I love them but really just curious

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Good to hear the update, Gorbash is looking quite healthy +handsome. :) Can't tell if he has any morphs, from that pic he looks like a very pretty + colorful standard/normal phase with nice tiger bars.

rpaine

Original Poster
Got the new viv set up today. He's enjoying it so far and we passed his old one to the daughter's leopard gecko who thinks he has a castle now :)
91091-895203608.jpg

rpaine

Original Poster
Not another bite Daddy or I'll explode :)
91091-7344481749.jpg
Dubia roaches are amazing. He never went after crickets with the same voracity.

rpaine

Original Poster
The roaches are a big league success. Gecko and bearded dragon are eating them up like candy. Veiled Chameleon still just wants crickets.
91091-5295943338.jpg

rpaine

Original Poster
91091-3922934290.jpg
After a good warm soak and some gentle scratches from daddy we finally got the back/body shed going. And I look FABULOUS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom