How to seriously get the Poodle in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper likes to steal human food. Phira was on the couch watching the birds out side. The Hooman heard the phone ring and ran to get it. It was the mom Hooman. Talk talk talk... 5 minute later Cooper starts to bark loudly, but he is not at the window. The Hooman walks in to the kitchen only to see Saphira setting in the middle of the kitchen floor with a trail of blood behind him. (Breath... it's okay breath) Cooper is barking at him. The Hooman freaks out. Yells at cooper to get away assuming Cooper had snapped at the Dragon. No. Not at all... Here are the events the best I can recreate them. Cooper takes the plate off the table where the Hooman had been eating effectively devouring the Burger and Fries. At which point Phira decided he need to run around and ran through... the ketchup. The Hooman had a few minor heart palpitations and the Lizard decided it was great fun and turn and ran through the ketchup again. He doesn't like the sprayer on the kitchen sink FYI. It's very hard to get ketchup off dragon scales.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I do tend to steal burgers and fries, but I don't bark :wink:

Poor ketchup stained Phira. If you have trouble getting the scales clean try a soak in a warm bath with some mild baby soap and see if that helps.

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I did, but it got under the scales so I turned the sprayer on low and... well he didn't like that. Not one little bit.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Poor Cooper, I could just see the look on his face like.... "WTH is wrong, what did I do this time?"

That Phira is an onery little feller,lol!

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Aww, poor Cooper! Haha!! :lol: I bet Phira was very pleased with himself, though. I had a very similar experience with one of my dragons a few years ago involving spaghetti, the mail man, and a sneaky Belgian Shepherd. (The dragon loved spaghetti 'cause he thought it was worms...) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom