Hooman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 am... always 7 am.

<thud, scratch, crunch> No response from snoring Hooman. <thud, scratch, scratch, thud, bang, bang> HOOMAN!
Me: What Phira? (Groggy)
Phira: You need to turn the lights on.
Me: your lights are on a timer. <rolls over>
Phira: No duh stoopid Hooman. My lights are on. Yours aren't.
Me: I don't want my lights on.
<scratch, thus, bang,> lights lights lights <scratching continues>
Me: <reaches over turns on lamp>
Phira: <goes quite>
10 minutes later...
Phira: Hooman! Hooman! I has to poo!
Me: Seriously? Poo in your house. My alarm goes off in a 40 minutes. I'll clean it out then.
Phira: ... ... ... <scratch, thud, bang.>
Me: OH MY GOD! <throws covers off... stomps over to cage... opens the door... reaches in and gently grabs Phira and places him in "poo box" since he won't poo in his house. Goes and sets on the bed and waits not paying attention. Watches Phira run across room. Gets up to clean out poo box. No poo.>
Phira: I'm done! <drags dragon butt across the carpet. The proceeds to run around and play. Hooman cleans up poo and lays down on bed, accidentally falls back asleep checking Facebook. Wakes up a short time later to see Phira looking at him having crawled up the covers>
Me: Hi my friend.
Phira: <licks at Hoomans nose. Then jumps on his face.>
Me: <with lizard still on his face> *sigh*

Hahah!I love this! Also I thought my guy was fancy by always picking the same spot to poo. Your's requests his own separate bathroom. Too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom