Sorry. Don't know where else to post. Not phira

Status
Not open for further replies.
One a local online yard sale I found a young lady selling her beardie and a hampster (re homing fees) I asked about the beardie. She told me he is almost a year old and weighs in at 20g (.71oz) :shock: I'm very concerned for his well being but I don't have the time or the funds to take care of Phira and this Dragon. If I take this guy in where can I get him proper care? I'm worried. It's the same situation Phira came from but he was much much bigger. :|

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Gormagon":a626cq2b said:
I sent you a PM.
People like that don't deserve any type of pet.

Yah no kidding. I mean really, how hard would it be to do a 5min google search?

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Yikes!! 20 grams at a year old?? I certainly hope the lady is severely confused about the dragon's age! If not, she is probably severely confused about how to be a decent human! :angry5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom