My little boy is growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad little tale from this weekend...

My little boy, Richter, has always been a passive little arm waver to my older girl, Simon. Their tanks are stacked, but when I hold one or the other they are able to see each other from across the room occasionally and will begin waving to each other.

Just yesterday, I was holding Simon on the couch and Richter saw. He puffed up his little chin, slapped his hand down, and head-bobbed like a big boy. Neither of my dragons have ever done the dominance dance before, and to see my almost 6mo old do it was a little heart breaking. He's growing up! He's still such a little sweetheart, but he's becoming a man-dragon. trogdor :cry:

Feels like just yesterday he was finger sized....

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Phira bobs his head at me some times and I think it's about the cutest dang thing I have ever seen. He has waved a couple of times too. I got him when he was about 4 or 5 months old. GEEZ! Phiras adoption day is coming up really quick! I will have had him a year! Yay me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom