More Thaney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had to play around with the temps in her tank because it's been absurdly warm for February in Michigan. So sometimes that has resulted in her being too toasty, and these cute heat-purging sessions. It's a work in progress, and we make sure she's well-hydrated. But here's my spoiled princess Thane!

89594-3993722745.jpg

89594-103091766.jpg

89594-4839325193.jpg

And then of course, bedtime snuggles!

89594-2999278461.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Happy little dragon! The odd seasonal changes do require more tweaking of the temps than usual. As long as you have a good gradient going then it shouldn't pose much of a danger or problem if you're not able to keep everything exactly right.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yep! Her temps are 105-110 basking and 80-83 cool end. We also make sure the humidity is between 25% and 35%. We've had to have the humidifier off the past week and a half because it's been so humid for February. My sinuses aren't happy, but I'm willing to deal with it so that she doesn't get a URI.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Amazingly, she has been doing really well! The supplements she is on have literally saved her life! She still has a tinge of blood in her urates but the vet said that it's common for adv dragons. He said to keep an eye on it and to watch her energy and appetite. And well, she's been eating like a pig (60 small crickets and 20 small dubia nymphs tonight!), having daily BMs, drinking well, and running around!

SDragons

Juvie Member
Kirby shed non-stop till he was around 9 months old. It has significantly slowed down now that he is a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom