Food Coma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time after Thane eats, she waddles up to her rock, climbs into her hammock and plops down under her basking light. It's as if she's saying, "I'M SOOOO FULL!! Just a quick rest..." I just took this one, after she put back 40 sm-md crickets and dubias in one sitting. I didn't force-feed any to her, by the way! She scarfed them down of her own violition lol.

Does anyone else notice this about their beardie masters after you gratefully feed them buggos?

[ximg]89594 910732574[/ximg]

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I know they need to be warm, I just didn't know they also needed to rest. I just thought it was cute.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
JessPets":398tznl1 said:
Mine is a total pig and immediately takes a basking nap after eating :lol:

Our long established routine for our big guys and girls is a snuggle before the bugs, then maybe a little snuggle afterwards and then on the floor for fun time, Toothless particularly loves his time on the floor and simply doesn't want to go back into his tank when his time is up, Peppa would sooner just have a long snuggle (unless she sees Toothless on the floor then she asserts herself and crawls off me and heads for the edge of the lounge and beyond, Rex gets the lions share of the time on the floor (most the afternoon, first order of business for her is usually poo, then she does her patrol and winds up eventually curled up in one of her fav spots or comes over and asks me to pick her up and give a cuddle.
The bluetongues are very similar to Rex wrt activity and usual things after dinner.

When little everyone had their basking session after a feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom