mean Hooman, I poo on you muhahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a mean Hooman yelled at me and told me I was starving Phira. I was shocked. Now Phira is a bit small and skinny but he also runs, jumps, climbs, and hurdles everything he can, fir about an hour to two hours a day. Then, as she is holding him he poops on her. It is a big healthy, wet, stinky poo. He then jumps over to me looks at her and snuggles up to my neck. A person who was listening to the "conversation" said "looks like its eating a lot actually." I, being me, was naturally upset and... straight to the evil dr o we go. She confirms that a Phira is a bit small, but happy and healthy. And I don't need to place him up for adoption or feed him more. He is fine. Now the funny part. The woman is part of the local Animal Rights group in the area. Even better, she is also very rich and very crazy, and sees ever animal as abused or neglected... hold on wait for it... calls Dr. O's office and says... there's a guy with a chameleon who is starving it and to be on the look out for him. A chameleon! Lmao! Phira was very insulted by that. Very. He is pouting.

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Lonely, sad lady with more money than sense... And nothing better to do and nobody scaley to love... Maybe she needs her own hungry hungry... Chameleon... Haha. You tell her, Phira!! :lol:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are plenty more people out there like her that Phira can talk to in that manor, lol! GO PHIRA GO!!!

Mysty

Juvie Member
This gave me a good giggle. :p although its sad that there are some people like that who judge anyone for having a pet.

Not taking our beardies out yet as gotta wait for higher outdoor temps but think I've already identified the local crazy animal rights woman. Hope not to bump into her as she's bad enough commenting on what people are doing to their dogs - literally nothing - never mind a lizard with a harness. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom