I nearly snapped at someone today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love right by a Pet Supllies Plus and a Walgreens. Because of this I will take Bilbo with me to both.

While I was checking out at Walgreens some ladies noticed her. Bilbo was on my arm so I held it out so they could pet her. One lady grabbed her and pulled her off of my arm (Bilbo held on best she could) and put Bilbo on her and she started petting her. My stomach dropped and I told her that Bilbo didn't like being on others.

After she checked out she apologized to my baby

Nearly yelled at her because she grabbed her and didn't even ask.

Don't touch my baby

BrightStar

Hatchling Member
I'd be really mad if someone did that to my Rygel. It never occurred to me that people might do that, but I guess it does happen.

We had visitors over last week. I introduced them to Rygel, but I was so nervous he'd freak out being around new people (he's not met many new people) I had a careful hold of him and I was quite clear to the visitors about how they can be with him. ("You can pet him, but don't touch the top of his head - he doesn't like that.). I'm not sure if I could have remained calm if they had tried to hold him.

SrgZachAttck

ScarvedDragon":2xlhms74 said:
I have a beared Dragon Named Zurk who we recently recived he was neglected for many years and might of fell off because i had him on my head once and he skirmed and luckly I caught him because im at least 6 feet tall

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I have a standing rule:
No one touches Peaches unless I allow it, if this rule is broken (unknowingly or not) things can turn ugly rapidly. I am very intolerant when it comes to stupidity. People need to know that there are lines you do not cross and, that is one of mine!

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Good thing it wasn't a rattlesnake ;)
People should never touch any animal they are not familiar with. Some people don't have much self restraint and can't help wanting to touch cute animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom